The FPCDomainNameSet collection contains a set of domain names that can be applied to cache rules, routing rules, access rules, and system policy rules.
Domain names may be specified in either of the following formats:
- FQDN (for example, www.northwindtraders.com).
- DNS suffix (for example, *.net).
By default, the following predefined domain name sets are supplied with ISA Server:
- Microsoft Error Reporting Sites. A predefined domain name set that is used to allow Watson error reporting.
- System Policy Allowed Sites. A predefined domain name set that is used to allow access to trusted sites for maintenance and management.
- Enterprise Configuration Storage Servers (available only in Enterprise Edition). A predefined domain name set for the Configuration Storage server used by the ISA Server computers in the array.
- Microsoft Update Domain Name Set (introduced in ISA Server 2006). A predefined domain set that includes the domain names of all Microsoft update servers.
An FPCRefs collection containing references to domain name sets (FPCDomainNameSet collections) is held in the following properties:
- The CARPExceptions property of the FPCWebProxy object (available only in Enterprise Edition).
- The DestinationDomainNameSets property of the FPCAccessProperties object.
- The DestinationDomainNameSets property of the FPCCacheRule object.
- The DestinationDomainNameSets property of the FPCRoutingRule object.
- The DestinationDomainNameSets property of the FPCSystemPolicyConfigGroup object.
The FPCDomainNameSet collection is an element of an FPCDomainNameSets collection, and a new collection representing a domain name set can be created by calling the Add method of the FPCDomainNameSets collection.
An FPCDomainNameSet collection that contains the domain names used for single sign on (SSO) can also be accessed through the SSODomainNames property of an FPCWebListenerProperties object (introduced in ISA Server 2006).
Click here to see the ISA Server object hierarchy.
InheritanceThis collection inherits from the FPCPersist object, which contains methods and properties related to the persistent storage of an object's data. They include methods for exporting the object's data to and importing it from an XML document.
The FPCDomainNameSet collection defines the following methods.
|Add||Adds a domain name to the domain name set.|
|Item||Retrieves the requested domain name from the domain name set.|
|Remove||Removes the specified domain name from the domain name set.|
The FPCDomainNameSet collection has the following properties.
|_NewEnum||Gets an enumerator object for the collection.|
|Count||Gets the number of domain names in the domain name set.|
|Description||Gets or sets the description of the domain name set.|
|Name||Gets or sets the name of the domain name set.|
|Predefined||Gets a Boolean value that indicates whether the domain name set is a predefined domain name set that was installed with ISA Server and cannot be deleted.|
|CancelWaitForChanges||Cancels the registration established by the WaitForChanges method (for use in C and C++ programming only).|
|CanImport||Returns a Boolean value that indicates whether the collection's properties and elements can be imported from the specified XML document.|
|Export||Writes the stored values of the collection's properties and elements to the specified XML document.|
|ExportToFile||Writes the stored values of the collection's properties and elements to the specified XML file.|
|GetServiceRestartMask||Retrieves a 32-bit bitmask of the FpcServices enumerated type that specifies which services need to be restarted for currently unsaved changes to take effect.|
|Import||Copies the values of the collection's properties and elements from the specified XML document to persistent storage.|
|ImportFromFile||Copies the values of the collection's properties and elements from the specified XML file to persistent storage.|
|LoadDocProperties||Provides the XML document's properties so that you can know what information can be imported from the document.|
|Refresh||Reads the values of the collection's properties and elements from persistent storage, overwriting any changes that have not been saved.|
|Save||Writes the current values of the collection's properties and elements to persistent storage.|
|WaitForChanges||Registers to wait for an event indicating that the contents of the object have changed (for use in C and C++ programming only).|
|PersistentName||Gets the persistent name of the collection. The persistent name of an object is a name that is unique for the object at the respective level of the COM object hierarchy.|
|VendorParametersSets||Gets an FPCVendorParametersSets collection that can hold sets of custom data for extending the collection.|
This collection implements the IFPCDomainNameSets interface.
|Client||Requires Windows XP.|
|Server||Requires Windows Server 2003. Requires Windows Server 2003 or Windows 2000 for ISA Server 2004 Standard Edition.|
|Version||Requires Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 or ISA Server 2004.|
Declared in Msfpccom.idl.