Saving Data Collected by Remote Call Profiler (Windows CE 5.0)
After you use Remote Call profiler to collect data, save the data in an .icp file.
To save data collected by Remote Call Profiler
- In the Windows CE Remote Call Profiler window, from the File menu, choose Save As.
- Navigate to the directory where you want to save the .icp file.
- In the File name box, type a name for the .icp file.
- If you want to save the symbols with the .icp file, select the Merge Symbol Information into File check box.
A symbol is a name that represents a register, an absolute value, or a memory address.
- Choose Save.
If you selected the Merge Symbol Information into File check box, the Open dialog box appears.
- (Conditional) If the Open dialog box appears, complete the following steps to specify the location of the executable (.exe or .dll) file that contains the symbols.
- In the Open dialog box, navigate to the directory that contains the file that contains the symbols.
- Select the file that contains the symbols.
- or -
In the File name box, type the file name for the file that contains the symbols.
- Choose Open.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors