Configuring Multiple Ethernet Cards for a CEPC (Windows CE 5.0)
You can set up a CEPC with a debug Ethernet card and one or more product Ethernet cards. The following steps show how to configure a CEPC that has multiple Ethernet cards.
To configure multiple Ethernet cards for a CEPC
- Set the following environment variables:
These settings disable the VMINI Ethernet sharing library. This library supports the sharing of a single Ethernet card on a CEPC between debug and application traffic. For information about setting an environment variable in the Platform Builder IDE, see Setting or Clearing an Environment Variable.
- Verify that your OS design includes support for the type of product Ethernet card that you installed on your CEPC.
For information about how to verify that an OS design includes support for an Ethernet card, see Building a CEPC Run-Time Image for Use with an Ethernet Card.
- If your OS design does not include support for the product Ethernet card, add support for the product Ethernet card.
For information about how to add support for an Ethernet card, see Building a CEPC Run-Time Image for Use with an Ethernet Card.
- To build your run-time image, from the Build OS menu, verify that Copy Files to Release Directory After Build and Make Run-Time Image After Build are selected.
- From the Build OS menu, choose Sysgen.
- In the BIOS for the CEPC, verify that the interrupt used by the product Ethernet card does not conflict with the interrupts used by other PCI cards.
You should be able to change the value of interrupts in the BIOS. For more information, see Configuring the BIOS on the CEPC.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors