When to use
The OIDs object is used to perform the following tasks:
- Add or remove an OID object from the collection.
- Clear all the OID objects from the collection.
- Retrieve the number of object identifiers in the collection.
- Retrieve a specific OID object from the collection.
- Iterate through the collection.
The OIDs object has these types of members:
The OIDs object has these methods.
Adds an OID object to the collection.
Clears all OID objects from the collection.
Removes an indexed OID object from the collection.
The OIDs object has these properties.
Retrieves an IEnumVARIANT interface on an object that can be used to enumerate the collection. This property is hidden within Visual Basic Scripting Edition (VBScript).
Retrieves the number of OID objects in the collection.
Retrieves an indexed OID object from the collection. This is the default property.
The OIDs object cannot be created.
The OIDs object is used by the following properties:
|CAPICOM 2.0 or later on Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP|
Build date: 12/11/2013