Using Windows Networking
The WNet functions enable your application to query and control network connections directly, or to give direct control of the network connections to the user.
The following topics describe how to use the WNet functions in your application on Windows NT, Windows 2000, and Windows XP.
- Using the connections dialog box
- Enumerating network resources
- Adding a network connection
- Assigning a drive to a share
- Determining the location of a share
- Retrieving the connection name
- Retrieving the user name
- Canceling a network connection
- Retrieving information about a network resource
- Retrieving network errors
Build date: 11/16/2013