RAS Administration DLL Functions
A RAS administration DLL must implement and export all of the following functions:
- MprAdminAcceptReauthentication or MprAdminAcceptReauthenticationEx
- MprAdminInitializeDll or MprAdminInitializeDllEx
In addition, the RAS administration DLL must implement and export one of the following pairs of functions:
- MprAdminAcceptNewConnection and MprAdminConnectionHangupNotification
- MprAdminAcceptNewConnection2 and MprAdminConnectionHangupNotification2
- MprAdminAcceptNewConnection3 and MprAdminConnectionHangupNotification3
- MprAdminAcceptNewConnectionEx and MprAdminConnectionHangupNotificationEx
If one of the required functions is not implemented, the remote access service fails to start.
An administration DLL is not required to implement the following pairs of functions:
- MprAdminGetIpAddressForUser and MprAdminReleaseIpAddress
- MprAdminGetIpv6AddressForUser and MprAdminReleaseIpv6AddressForUser
However, if the DLL implements one function in a pair listed above, it must implement the other function in the pair as well.
For more information on RAS Administration DLLs, see the overview topic, RAS Administration DLL.
Build date: 10/26/2012