Best RPC Programming Practices
The following sections provide guidance on RPC programming practices that help create the best possible RPC applications. These practices are divided among RPC programming tasks, but otherwise are not ordered in any significant manner.
Additional information about RPC programming can be found in the Overview section for RPC in the Platform Software Development Kit (SDK).
The programming practices covered in this section are the following:
- Making RPC Function Calls
- Using Context Handles
- RPC and the Network
- Writing Backward Compatible Clients and Servers
- Writing a Secure RPC Client or Server
- Developing a High Performance RPC Server
- Obtaining Extended RPC Error Information
Build date: 11/23/2012