Failover Cluster Object Management Functions
Cluster-aware applications and resource DLLs must discover information about other failover cluster objects and exert control over them. To serve this need, the Failover Cluster API defines a set of functions to manage cluster objects, the failover cluster database, and the cluster, itself. Collectively, these sets of functions are called the failover cluster object management functions.
Applications and resource DLLs use the failover cluster object management functions to:
- Open object handles.
- Enumerate objects.
- Create and remove object instances.
- Read state, configuration, and property data for objects.
- Change an object's state, configuration, or properties.
- Perform object-specific tasks.
See the following sections for function descriptions.
- Failover Cluster Management Functions
- Group Management Functions
- Failover Cluster Network Management Functions
- Network Interface Management Functions
- Node Management Functions
- Failover Cluster Resource Management Functions
- Resource Type Management Functions
Build date: 10/15/2013