RelationshipQuery Constructor (String, String, String, String, Boolean)
Initializes a new instance of the RelationshipQuery class for the given set of parameters. The query is assumed to be an instance query (as opposed to a schema query).
[Visual Basic] Public Sub New( _ ByVal sourceObject As String, _ ByVal relationshipClass As String, _ ByVal relationshipQualifier As String, _ ByVal thisRole As String, _ ByVal classDefinitionsOnly As Boolean _ ) [C#] public RelationshipQuery( string sourceObject, string relationshipClass, string relationshipQualifier, string thisRole, bool classDefinitionsOnly ); [C++] public: RelationshipQuery( String* sourceObject, String* relationshipClass, String* relationshipQualifier, String* thisRole, bool classDefinitionsOnly ); [JScript] public function RelationshipQuery( sourceObject : String, relationshipClass : String, relationshipQualifier : String, thisRole : String, classDefinitionsOnly : Boolean );
- The path of the source object for this query.
- The type of relationship for which to query.
- A qualifier required to be present on the relationship object.
- The role that the source object is required to play in the relationship.
- When this method returns, it contains a boolean that indicates that only class definitions for the resulting objects are returned.
Platforms: Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows 2000, Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional, Windows Server 2003 family
.NET Framework Security:
- Full trust for the immediate caller. This member cannot be used by partially trusted code. For more information, see Using Libraries From Partially Trusted Code