.NET Framework 1.1
Serializes all events of the specified object.
[Visual Basic] Protected Sub SerializeEvents( _ ByVal manager As IDesignerSerializationManager, _ ByVal statements As CodeStatementCollection, _ ByVal value As Object, _ ByVal filter() As Attribute _ ) [C#] protected void SerializeEvents( IDesignerSerializationManager manager, CodeStatementCollection statements, object value, Attribute filter ); [C++] protected: void SerializeEvents( IDesignerSerializationManager* manager, CodeStatementCollection* statements, Object* value, Attribute* filter ); [JScript] protected function SerializeEvents( manager : IDesignerSerializationManager, statements : CodeStatementCollection, value : Object, filter : Attribute );
- The serialization manager to use during serialization.
- A statements collection to which serialized event statements are added.
- The object whose events are to be serialized.
- A member attribute filter to apply to the event search.
Platforms: Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows 2000, Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional, Windows Server 2003 family
.NET Framework Security:
- Full trust for the immediate caller. This member cannot be used by partially trusted code. For more information, see Using Libraries From Partially Trusted Code