Run a Connected Services Framework QuickStart Sample
The Connected Services Framework QuickStart samples can be found at <CSF Installation Directory>\Samples\<SampleName>. The default path is C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Microsoft CSF\Samples\<SampleName>.
To run a QuickStart sample
- Follow the instructions described in the ReadMe.htm file in the sample folder.
- Open the Visual Studio .NET 2003 solution file and build the
projects by doing the following:
- Double-click the Visual Studio .NET 2003 solution file (.sln).
- In Visual Studio .NET 2003, on the Build menu, click Build Solution.
- Follow the instruction in the sample's ReadMe.htm file.
All Connected Services Framework QuickStart samples consist of a simple Windows Forms client with corresponding Web services, built with one of the following: standard .NET Web services (.asmx), WSE 2.0 Web services that run HTTP as HttpHandlers (.ashx), or WSE 2.0 Web services that use TCP as a transport protocol. The Windows Forms UI clients have similar look and feel with a slight variation between them to support key points of the sample.