Optimizations, Configuration Properties, <Projectname> Property Pages Dialog Box
Visual Studio .NET 2003
Lets you specify the following properties:
- Remove integer overflow checks
- Turns on or off overflow error checking for integer operations. See /removeintchecks for more information. To access this property programmatically, see RemoveIntegerChecks Property.
- Enable optimizations
- Optimizes the output file. See /optimize for more information. To access this property programmatically, see Optimize Property.
- Enable incremental build
- Optimized the build process by building only those parts of the project that changed since the last compilation. If there are many changes, making it difficult to determine where changes have occurred, a full build will occur. To access this property programmatically, see IncrementalBuild Property.
- Base address
- Specifies a default base address when creating a DLL. See /baseaddress for more information. To access this property programmatically, see BaseAddress Property.
For information on how to access the Optimizations property page in the Configuration Properties folder, see Setting Visual Basic Project Properties.
Smart Device Developer Notes
- Enable incremental build, Base address
- Not supported.