Working with Code, HTML, and Resource Files
The Visual Studio .NET environment provides a number of tools that allow you to edit code and text, HTML, and framesets, to add controls, to discover code and external components, and much more.
In This Section
- Coding Techniques and Programming Practices
- Discusses the various styles and techniques for coding, along with the best practices for optimizing your coding efforts.
- Editing Code, HTML, and Text
- Describes the Visual Studio .NET code and text editor and HTML Designer, how to navigate through code, change its format, outline and search for code, and more.
- Coding Aids
- Explains how to create, display, and customize framesets in your HTML documents.
- Working with Resource Files
- Explains how to add new resources to your project and modify those resources using the appropriate resource editor.