Accessibility in Visual Studio .NET
Visual Studio .NET 2003
This section contains information about accessibility features in Visual Studio, as well as third-party tools and documentation in alternative formats.
In This Section
- Microsoft Visual Studio Product-Specific Accessibility Information
- Information on accessibility features available from within the integrated development environment (IDE).
- Accessibility for People with Disabilities
- Overview on accessibility options available to licensed users of Microsoft products in the United States.
- Microsoft Services for People Who are Deaf or Hard-of-Hearing
- Information on text telephone contact information for Microsoft Customer Service and Microsoft Product Support Services.
- More Accessibility Information
- Links to additional accessibility resources.
- Customizing Windows or Windows NT
- Overview of accessibility features available for various Windows operating systems.
- Third-Party Utilities to Enhance Accessibility
- Information about accessibility aides and other related technology products that run on Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Microsoft Documentation in Alternative Formats
- Information about obtaining product documentation in alternative mediums, either by download from Microsoft or from third parties, such as Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic, Inc.
- Locating Readme Files
- Information about where to find readme files, which contain late breaking information about the product.
- Using Help in Visual Studio .NET
- Information on documentation conventions as well as strategies for locating information within the documentation set.
- Product Support
- Information on contacting Microsoft for technical support about this product.