Visual Studio .NET
Visual Studio is a complete suite of tools for building both desktop and team-based Enterprise Web applications. In addition to building high-performing desktop applications, you can use Visual Studio's powerful component-based development tools and other technologies to simplify team-based design, development, and deployment of Enterprise solutions.
In the Visual Studio Documentation
- Introducing Visual Studio .NET
- Find out more about what's new in Visual Studio, learn more about the .NET Framework, and find pointers on how to get started with this version of Visual Studio.
- Getting Assistance
- Find out about accessibility features, the location of readme files, product support numbers, and tips for using the online documentation.
- Samples and Walkthroughs
- Find out about the latest updates in the Duwamish Online and Fitch and Mather sample applications.
- Developing with Visual Studio .NET
- Find out about designing, developing, debugging, testing, deploying, and managing applications created with Visual Studio.
- Visual Basic and Visual C#
- Find out about what's new in Visual Basic, learn more about Visual C#, and discover how to use Visual Basic and Visual C# to develop applications.
- Visual J#
- Find out about Visual J#, a tool that Java-language programmers can use to build applications and services to run on the .NET Framework.
- Visual C++
- Find out about what's new in Visual C++ and discover how to use Visual C++ to develop applications.
- Find out about JScript .NET, a true object-oriented scripting language.
- .NET Framework
- Find out about the .NET Framework Software Development Kit (SDK), which allows developers to build Web-based applications and services that take advantage of the new .NET Framework technology.
- Visual Studio .NET SDK
- Find out about the new Visual Studio Software Development Kit (SDK), which provides extensibility options and toolkits.