Selected Components Dialog Box
Allows you to choose specific components to browse in the Selected Components browsing scope. These can include projects in your solution and their referenced components, and any other external components, such as .NET Framework components, COM components, and source browser (.BSC) files.
To display this dialog box, choose Selected Components in the Object Browsing Scope drop-down of the Object Browser, and then choose the Customize button. For more information, see Viewing and Altering the Browsing Scope.
- Projects and References
- Displays the projects and their references in the currently open solution. To include a project and its references in the browsing scope, select its check box. This list of check marks is saved with your solution.
- External Components and Libraries
- Displays the list of external components that are not in your solution. These components are chosen through the Component Selector dialog box. To include a component in the browsing scope, select its check box. This list is saved in
c:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Microsoft\VisualStudio\7.1\ObjBrow.datand is retained between sessions of Visual Studio.
- Displays the Component Selector dialog box, which allows you to add additional external components to the browsing scope.
- Removes the selected external component from the browsing scope.
Browsing Code and Components | Object Browser | Object Browser Elements | Viewing and Altering the Browsing Scope | Navigating in the Object Browser | Find Symbol Dialog Box | Searching for Symbols: Objects, Definitions and References