Managed Extensions for C++ Articles
Visual Studio .NET 2003
- Building Managed Resources from Win32 Resources
- Examines a technique and supplies a command line utility that can be used to convert resources in the Win32 Resource Compiler script format to a .NET resource file and then build it into a managed assembly with embedded resources.
- Programming Windows Forms with Managed Extensions for C++
- Discusses Windows Forms programming with Managed Extensions for Visual C++ .NET and provides examples of both using manual programming techniques that directly access the Windows Forms classes, and using the Windows Forms Designer.
MSDN Library Links
- Managed Extensions for C++ Migration Guide
- Provides details on porting existing applications to Managed Extensions applications.
- Managed Extensions for C++ Specification
- Provides the language specification, including characteristics and constraints for all elements of Managed Extensions, as well as sample code.
- Hello World in Managed Extensions for C++
- Provides a short description of creating a Hello World application using Managed Extensions.
- A Component in Managed Extensions for C++
- Provides a simple string component in Managed Extensions.
- Managed Extensions Bring .NET CLR Support to C++
- Describes using C++ with the .NET Framework by using Managed Extensions.
- Tips and Tricks to Bolster Your Managed C++ Code in Visual Studio .NET
- Discusses a few of the more complex issues facing developers, such as operator overloading, managed types and unmanaged code, and boxing.
- Modern Language Features Enhance the Visual C++ .NET Compiler
- Sketches a roadmap of C++ as it is used in the world of .NET with both managed and unmanaged code.
- Bomberman Game Using XML Web Services
- Uses Managed Extensions for C++ and XML Web services to create the multiplayer game Bomberman.
- FileSharing Application
- Uses Managed Extensions for C++ and XML Web services to create a file sharing application, allowing users to share files with each other.
- Managed Extensions for C++ Samples
- Provides links to samples that show how to use Managed Extensions to write applications that target the .NET Framework in C++.
- Walkthrough: Exploring COM Interoperability with ATL and Managed Extensions for C++
- Describes using Managed Extensions for C++ and ATL to target the .NET Framework.
- Walkthrough: Creating an XML Web Service Using Managed Extensions for C++
- Describes creating an XML Web service using the Managed C++ Web service project template, implementing the XML Web service, and deploying the XML Web service.
- Walkthrough: Accessing an XML Web Service Using Managed Extensions for C++
- Describes the process for accessing an XML Web service from an application created using Managed Extensions for C++.
- Visual Studio Home page at http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/
- Find pointers to product information, technical resources, additional samples and downloads and more.
- Visual C++ .NET Articles
- Provides links to articles, white papers, and samples demonstrating the new features in Visual C++® .NET.
- Articles and Columns
- Provides links to articles and other resources related to Microsoft® Visual Studio® .NET.
- Visual Basic .NET Articles
- Provides links to articles specific to the Visual Basic project and language.
- Visual C# .NET Articles
- Provides links to articles specific to the Visual C# project and language.
- JScript .NET Articles
- Provides links to articles specific to scripting technologies.