Upgrading Reference for Visual Basic and Visual C#
Visual Studio .NET 2003
This section links you to topics on upgrading your applications from other languages to Visual Basic .NET and Visual C# .NET.
In This Section
- Visual Basic 6.0 Upgrading Reference
- Contains topics about errors, warnings, and issues generated while upgrading a Visual Basic 6.0 project to the new version of Visual Basic.
- Java Language Conversion Assistant
- Describes the tool for converting Visual J++ projects to Visual C#. Includes diagnostic messages for the conversion process.
- Reference (Visual Basic and Visual C#)
- Links you to reference information on various aspects of Visual Basic and Visual C# programming.