JScript .NET Articles
Microsoft® JScript® .NET is a modern scripting language with a wide variety of applications. The following topics link to articles and other sources of information for JScript .NET and related technologies. For additional articles about Visual Studio .NET, see Articles and Columns.
- Performance Tips and Tricks for ASP.NET Pages Using JScript .NET
- Find information to help you improve the performance of ASP.NET pages written in JScript® .NET, particularly pages upgraded from ASP pages written in JScript.
- Walkthrough: Accessing and Displaying Data with JScript .NET in ASP.NET
- Illustrates how to use JScript .NET to write an ASP.NET page that accesses and displays information from a database.
- Getting Started With JScript .NET
- Introduces what is new in JScript .NET.
- Writing, Compiling, and Debugging JScript Code
- Provides a collection of links to topics that explain how to write, edit, and debug code with JScript .NET.
- Displaying Information with JScript .NET
- Includes a list of links to topics that explain how to display information from a command program, from ASP.NET, and in a browser.
- Introduction to Regular Expressions
- Comprises a guide to the elements and procedures that encompass regular expressions in JScript .NET. Topics explain the concept of regular expressions, proper syntax, and appropriate use.
- JScript Reference
- Lists elements that comprise JScript Language Reference and links to topics that explain the details behind the proper use of language elements.
MSDN Library Links
- Windows Script at (http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting)
- Windows Script is a comprehensive scripting infrastructure for the Microsoft® Windows® platform. Windows Script provides script engines, Microsoft® Visual Basic® Scripting Edition and JScript, which can be embedded into Windows applications, and an extensive array of supporting technologies that make it easy for script users to script Windows applications.
- Articles and Columns
- Provides links to articles and other resources related to Microsoft® Visual Studio® .NET.
- Visual Basic .NET Articles
- Provides links to articles specific to the Visual Basic project and language.
- Visual C# .NET Articles
- Provides links to articles specific to the Visual C# project and language.
- Visual C++ .NET Articles
- Provides links to articles specific to the Visual C++ projects and languages, including Managed Extensions for C++.