Duwamish 7.0 is a multi-tier, distributed enterprise application built specifically for the Microsoft .NET Platform. Its design, development, and deployment provide insight into how developers can leverage various features of the .NET Platform to build reliable, scalable, and well-performing applications. Duwamish 7.0 is available on the installation CD-ROM in both Visual C# and Visual Basic .NET versions. Each version uses ASP.NET with logic that resides on various architectural layers.
In This Section
- Duwamish 7.0 Overview
- Describes the product history and development orientation.
- Architecture of Duwamish 7.0
- Explains the implementation of the .NET Framework in the design of the application.
- Setup and Deployment Scenarios of Duwamish 7.0
- Describes system requirements, deployment options, and setup instructions.
- View Code in Samples
- Provides a list and description of the ASP.NET or code-behind source code that comprises the application.
- Behind the Scenes of Duwamish 7.0
- Explains the Visual C# code-behind, Visual Basic .NET code-behind, and ASP.NET pages that comprise the application.