Developing for Devices
Visual Studio .NET 2003
Visual Studio .NET supports two approaches for developing applications that run on devices. The approach you take depends on what you want to accomplish.
In This Section
- Smart Device Projects
- Describes how to develop rich client applications built on the .NET Compact Framework.
- ASP.NET Mobile Designer
- Describes how to develop mobile Web applications that run on a Web server and can be rendered in different formats to support a wide range of browser-equipped mobile devices.
- What's New in Visual Studio .NET 2003
- Introduces new features, including Smart Device Projects and ASP.NET Mobile Web Applications.
- Creating ASP.NET Mobile Web Applications
- Describes in detail (including samples) the nature and process of developing ASP.NET mobile Web applications.