Deploying Crystal Reports in .NET Applications
To deploy Crystal Reports with your application, you need to distribute your report files with your application and create a setup project that contains merge modules specific to Crystal Reports.
You can choose to either compile the report files into the application, or distribute the report files separately from the application.
In This Section
- Crystal Reports Deployment Overview
- Describes the deployment process and explains the reasons for choosing to embed or not to embed your report with your application.
- Crystal Reports Deployment Components
- Lists the components that are needed to deploy an application with a Crystal Report.
- Deploying Web or Web Service Applications
- Explains how to create a setup project that will enable others to install your Web or Web Service application onto a Web server.
- Deploying Windows Applications
- Explains how to create a setup project that will enable others to install your Windows application.
- Deployment Licensing for Crystal Reports
- Provides licensing information for report distribution.
- Incorporating Reports into Applications
- Explains how to create a Web or Windows application that hosts a local report or Report Web Service.