Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET is the standard reporting tool for Visual Studio .NET; it brings the ability to create interactive, presentation-quality content — which has been the strength of Crystal Reports for years — to the .NET platform.
In the Crystal Reports Documentation
- Getting Started
- Provides an overview of Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET.
- Incorporating Reports into Applications
- Explains how to create a Web or Windows application that hosts a local report or Report Web Service.
- Designing Reports
- Explains how to create and format a Crystal Report in the Visual Studio .NET environment.
- Implementing Runtime Customization
- Explains how to enable users to make changes to reports or report viewers at runtime.
- Deploying Crystal Reports in .NET Applications
- Explains how to distribute Crystal Report applications to users.
- Contains links to walkthroughs, pre-built sample applications, and sample reports.
- Explains the Crystal Reports architecture and contains the Crystal Reports class library SDK reference.
- Building Applications
- Gives information on creating ASP.NET Web applications and Windows Forms applications.