Using Breakpoints: Additional Information
In addition to the standard breakpoint functions, the debugging environment provides many additional breakpoint control features. For more information on standard breakpoints, see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa265710(v=vs.60) .
This section covers the following topics:
- Setting Breakpoints at a Memory Location Within the Current Scope
- Setting Breakpoints Outside the Current Scope
- Setting Breakpoints When Values Change or Become True
- Setting a Breakpoint on a Message Received by a Windows Function
- How Can I Fix “Breakpoint Has Moved” Errors?
- Why Do Breakpoints Fail When Multiple Source Files Have the Same Name?