Visual Basic for Applications Reference
More memory was required than is available, or a 64K segment boundary was encountered. This error has the following causes and solutions:
- You have too many applications, documents, or source files open.
Close any unnecessary applications, documents, or source files that are open.
- You have a module or procedure that's too large.
Break large modules or procedures into smaller ones. This doesn't save memory, but it can prevent hitting 64K segment boundaries.
- You are running Microsoft Windows in standard mode.
Restart Microsoft Windows in enhanced mode.
- You are running Microsoft Windows in enhanced mode, but have run out of virtual memory.
Increase virtual memory by freeing some disk space, or at least ensure that some space is available.
- You have terminate-and-stay-resident programs running.
Eliminate terminate-and-stay-resident programs.
- You have many device drivers loaded.
Eliminate unnecessary device drivers.
- You have run out of space for Public variables.
Reduce the number of Public variables.
For additional information, select the item in question and press F1.