How to modify folder properties
SQL Server 2000
To modify a folder
- In Report Manager, open the folder. Use the Contents page to open folders.
- Click the Properties tab at the top of the page. The General properties page for the folder opens.
- Modify folder properties in the following ways:
- Type a name or description to modify display text about the folder.
- Select or clear the Hide in list view check box to determine whether the folder displays in the default view.
- Click Move to change folder location.
- Click Delete to remove the folder and its contents.
- Click Apply to save your changes.