How to open and close a report
To open and close a report
- Start Report Manager. For more information, see Report Manager.
- Find a report by browsing folders or searching for one by name. Search for a report by typing all or part of the report name in the Search for text box at the top of the page. Or, browse folder contents by clicking a folder name or an icon. You browser folder contents using the Contents page. The following icon indicates a folder:
- To open a report, click a report name or an icon. The following icon indicates a report:
Some reports require that you provide either a user name and password or a parameter value. For more information, see Running a Parameterized.
- To get more information about working with a report, click the help icon:
- To close a report, navigate to another Web application page or folder.
Closing a report does not remove it from the browser cache. You must close the browser to disconnect the report.