How to modify a role definition
SQL Server 2000
To modify a role definition
- In Report Manager, on the global toolbar, click Site Settings.
- To modify an item-level role definition, click Configure item-level role definitions. To modify a system-level role definition, click Configure system-level role definitions.
- Click the role definition that you want to modify. Role definitions are listed by name. The Edit Role page opens.
- Modify the task list or the description. You cannot modify the name.
- Click OK to save your changes.
The modified role definition is saved to the report server database. After it is saved, the changes immediately affect all role assignments that include the role definition.