Getting Started with a Data Processing Extension Implementation
SQL Server 2000
When implementing a Reporting Services data processing extension, you should define the following:
- The interfaces and classes you will implement.
- The constructors, methods, properties, and events you will implement.
- The naming convention for your classes.
- The namespace for your Reporting Services data processing extension.
- The DLL that will contain your data processing extension.
The following table describes the topics in this section.
|User Requirements for Implementing a Data Processing Extension||Describes the software, hardware, and background knowledge requirements for implementing your own Reporting Services data processing extension.|
|Preparing to Implement a Data Processing Extension||Describes the interfaces available when implementing a Reporting Services data processing extension, as well as when you are required to implement a particular interface.|
|Creating a Data Processing Extension Library||Describes assigning a namespace for your Reporting Services data processing extension and compiling your data processing extension into a library DLL.|