Calculated Cells Wizard
Use this wizard to create calculated cells. Calculated cells enable you to use a Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) expression to override values for cells in a specific area of a cube.
The Calculated Cells Wizard appears when you perform any of the following actions:
- In the Cube Editor or Virtual Cube Editor tree pane, right-click the Calculated Cells folder, and then click New Calculated Cells.
- In the Cube Editor or Virtual Cube Editor, on the Insert menu, click Calculated Cells.
- Right-click an existing calculated cells definition in the Cube Editor or Virtual Cube Editor, and then click New Calculated Cells or Edit.
The Calculated Cells Wizard has the following steps:
- Define the calculation subcube.
- Define the calculation condition.
- Define the calculation formula.
- Name and save the calculated cells definition.