Contains properties and methods that apply to line callouts.
Using the CalloutFormat Object
Use the Callout property to return a CalloutFormat object. The following example specifies the following attributes of shape three (a line callout) on
- The callout will have a vertical accent bar that separates the text from the callout line.
- The angle between the callout line and the side of the callout text box will be 30 degrees.
- There will be no border around the callout text.
- The callout line will be attached to the top of the callout text box.
- The callout line will contain two segments.
For this example to work, shape three must be a callout.
Set myDocument = ActivePresentation.Slides(1) With myDocument.Shapes(3).Callout .Accent = True .Angle = msoCalloutAngle30 .Border = False .PresetDrop msoCalloutDropTop .Type = msoCalloutThree End With