Editing Objects from Object Browser
You can use Object Browser to alter objects in the database.
To edit an object from Object Browser
- In Object Browser, expand a server, and then expand a database.
- Right-click the object and click Edit.
An ALTER statement for the selected object is displayed in the Editor pane. For example, if the selected object is a stored procedure, an ALTER PROCEDURE statement is provided.
- Use the ALTER statement to specify the changes.
- Execute the ALTER statement.
To delete objects from Object Browser
- Right-click the object, and then click Delete.
Unlike the Edit command, the Delete command does not display a DROP statement for you to modify and execute. Instead, you are asked to verify that you want to delete the object. If you click OK, the object is deleted.