How to add phrasings to a relationship
SQL Server 2000
Phrasings are a way of expressing relationships among entities. When considering a phrasing type, select the phrasings that most closely reflect how users are likely to ask their questions.
To add phrasing to a relationship
- On the Semantics tab, expand Semantic Objects.
- Expand Relationships, right-click the relationship to which the phrasing is to be added, and click Add Phrasing.
- In the Select Phrasing dialog box, double-click a phrasing type.
- In the dialog box specific to the phrasing type, choose the phrasing structure, and click OK.
- Check the Relationship/New Relationship dialog box to make sure that the desired phrasing is listed at the bottom of the dialog box.