How to add an entity to a relationship
SQL Server 2000
After entities are defined, they can be used to create relationships.
To add an entity to a relationship
- On the Semantics tab, expand Semantic Objects.
- Expand Relationships, right-click the relationship to which the entity is to be added, and click Edit.
- On the Semantics tab of the New Relationship dialog box, click Add in the Entities section.
- In the Select Entities dialog box, select an entity that will be involved in the relationship and click OK.
- Double-click an entity from the list in the Entities.
- In the Role dialog box, select the desired options.