How to create a command relationship
Command relationships consist of entities and command phrasings and are used to define model-specific commands. Unlike other relationships, command phrasings require both a command ID and a parameter ID.
To create a command relationship
- On the Semantics tab of the Model Editor, expand Entities and select the entity to be included in the command relationship.
If relevant, select When, Start, End, Default Date, Duration, and/or Where.
Note These options will be available depending on the type of entity choosen. If an option is dimmed, it is not available for the selected entity.
- In the Phrasings section, click Add.
- Select Command Phrasing and click OK.
- Create the phrasing.
In command relationships, verbs are case sensitive so capitalize them the same way the users will type them in questions. To provide the most options for users, enter the verb with the first letter capitalized and then add a synonym of the same verb but with the first letter not capitalized.
- Click OK to the warning about capitalization.
- Enter Help text if desired.
- On the Command tab, enter a command name.
- Select the Parameter.
The Parameter ID is automatically generated