Schedule the DTS Package
SQL Server 2000
Use this screen to specify when you want the move or copy operation to start.
Displays the name of the DTS package.
- Displays the name of the DTS package you plan to run. This name is automatically generated.
Specify when you want to run the DTS package
- Run immediately
- Select if you want the move or copy operation to start after you click Next.
- Run once
- Select if you want to run the move or copy operation only once, and then use On Date and On Time edit boxes to specify the time.
- Schedule DTS package to run later
- Select if you want to schedule the move or copy operation to start later. The current schedule settings appear in the description box. To change the schedule, click the browse (...) button to open the Edit Recurring Job Schedule dialog box.