Welcome to the Microsoft Office Research Service Software Development Kit
The Microsoft® Office 2003 Research Service Software Development Kit (SDK) provides you with a set of Web methods for developing information services that are searchable with the Microsoft Office 2003 Research feature. The Research feature is available in Microsoft Office Word 2003, Microsoft Office Excel 2003, Microsoft Office Outlook® 2003, Microsoft Office OneNote™ 2003, Microsoft Office PowerPoint® 2003, Microsoft Office Publisher 2003, Microsoft Office Visio® 2003, and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Publish date of this reference: January 2005 (version 2003)
The Research Service SDK consists of the following:
- Research Service SDK documentation.
- A set of schemas for research services. For more information, see XML Schemas Overview.
- A set of sample applications that implement services that are searchable by the Research feature. For more information about these samples, see the following:
- Related Links
- Accessibility Features in the Microsoft Office System
- Document Conventions in Office Developer Documentation
- Microsoft.com Privacy Statement