How to modify a stored procedure (Enterprise Manager)
SQL Server 2000
To modify a stored procedure
- Expand a server group, and then expand a server.
- Expand Databases, expand the database in which the procedure belongs, and then click Stored Procedures.
- In the details pane, right-click the stored procedure, and then click Properties.
- In the Text box, change the text of the stored procedure as necessary. Press CTRL+TAB to indent the text of a SQL Server Enterprise Manager stored procedure.
- To check the syntax, click Check Syntax.
- To change the permissions, click Permissions.