How to delete statistics (Query Analyzer)
SQL Server 2000
To delete statistics
- On the Query menu, click Show Execution Plan.
- Execute the Transact-SQL script in the query pane.
- In the result pane, click the Execution Plan tab.
- Right-click the icon of the physical operator that represents the table containing the statistics that need to be deleted, and then click Manage Statistics.
- Optionally, in Database and Table, click the name of a different database and table on which to delete the statistics.
- In Existing statistics, click the name of the statistic to delete, and then click Delete.
- Confirm the deletion.