How to format pager addresses (Enterprise Manager)
SQL Server 2000
To format pager addresses
- Expand a server group, and then expand a server.
- Expand Management, right-click SQL Server Agent, click Properties, and then click the Alert System tab.
- In the To line boxes and CC line boxes, enter the pager address prefix or suffix. The operator's actual pager address is inserted when a notification is sent.
- In the Subject box, enter the subject line prefix or suffix.
- Select the Include body of e-mail in notification page check box to include the full e-mail message with the pager message (as opposed to the subject line only).