Properties (Data Files Tab)
Use this tab to view or specify the following options.
Specify the file name, location, space allocated, and filegroup for the selected data files.
Delete the selected data files.
Automatically grow file
Specify that data files automatically increase in size by the amount indicated in the following options.
- In megabytes
- Specify the number of megabytes by which to grow the data files.
- By percent
- Specify the percentage by which you want the data files to grow automatically.
- Unrestricted file growth
- Specify that the data file growth will be unrestricted.
- Restrict file growth (MB)
- Specify the size in megabytes to which a restricted data file can grow.