Default Form Registration
Exchange Server 2003
An Exchange Web form can be registered as the default form. This action replaces the general default form registration used by Microsoft® Outlook® Web Access that lists of the contents of the folder.
To register an Exchange Web form as the default form
- Create the form.
- Set the schema-collection-ref Field property.
- Create a form registration for the content class of urn:content-classes:folder.
- Set CMD="*" and Request="GET" in the form registration. The * is a wildcard.
Note Registering a form overrides the setting in the DAV:defaultdocument property.To register an Exchange Web form as the default form for new items
- Create a form registration for http://server/appvroot?cmd=new.
- Pass in flags to the form renderer by way of the form registry to tell the form renderer to create a new item when it is posted.
- Save the form. The item is not created until the form is saved.