Edit Bands Dialog Box
Displays from the Bands... option of the Report menu or when you double click a report band. This dialog box displays a list of the available bands so you can directly modify height, and entry and exit actions.
When you highlight a band and click Enter, a dialog box opens for that band. The band editor provides the following options.
- Height spinner
- Use this control to modify the current height of the selected band.
- Constant band height checkbox
- Prevents the band from stretching to accommodate lengthy data or shrinking to absorb blank lines that have been removed.
- On entry edit box and expression builder
- Use this control to use the expression builder or to type an expression that will run when the cursor moves into the selected report band.
- On exit edit box and expression builder
- Use this control to type an expression that will run when the cursor moves out of the selected report band.