The JScript .NET programming language includes an assortment of properties, methods, objects, functions, and so on. In addition, JScript .NET can utilize many corresponding features from the .NET Framework class library. The following sections explain the proper use of these features and the proper syntax within JScript .NET.
In This Section
- Microsoft JScript Features - ECMA
- Identifies the language features in JScript .NET that are part of the ECMAScript Language Specification.
- Microsoft JScript Features - Non-ECMA
- Identifies the language features in JScript .NET that are not included in the ECMAScript Language Specification.
- Version Information
- Provides comparisons between the different versions of JScript.
- JScript Reference
- Lists elements that comprise JScript Language Reference and links to topics that explain the details behind the proper use of language elements.