The IndexedDB API is defined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)'s Indexed Database API specification, which is currently in the Working Draft stage.
The IndexedDB API consists of several objects, each designed for specific tasks.
The Indexed Database API specification defines two APIs: a synchronous API and an asynchronous one. Internet Explorer 10 supports the asynchronous API.
- IndexedDB Updates for IE10 and Windows Store apps
- Debugging IndexedDB Applications
- Building Offline Experiences with HTML5 AppCache and IndexedDB
- HTML5 Threading with Web Workers and Data Storage with IndexedDB
- IndexedDB – The Store In Your Browser
- Up close and personal with HTML5 IndexedDB