Developing Web Applications with Azure
Updated: April 17, 2014
This section contains articles that provide guidance about developing Web applications with Azure. Azure provides an automated, enterprise-grade environment for hosting your website so you can focus on your business, and not on the infrastructure.
In This Section
- Azure Web Applications and Serialization
- Demonstrates Azure Web applications and serialization.
- Creating Applications that Use Service Bus Queues
- Explains the usefulness of queues and show how to write a simple queue-based application using the Service Bus.
- Best Practices for Handling Large Messages with Azure Queues
- Provides a developer-oriented guidance on the implementation of a generics-aware storage abstraction layer for the Azure Queue Service.
- Best Practices for Maximizing Scalability and Cost Effectiveness of Queue-Based Messaging Solutions on Azure
- Provides prescriptive guidance and best practices for building scalable, highly efficient and cost effective queue-based messaging solutions on the Azure platform.
- Hosting WCF Services with Service Bus Endpoints on IIS
- Describes how to host Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services with Microsoft Azure Service Bus endpoints on Internet Information Services (IIS) version 7.5.