Invalid executable in AppMappings with extension '<extension>' in folder '<folder>'
The AppMappings property for the specified folder is not an executable file.
To correct this error
- Double-click the error in the Task List to go to the referenced file type in the File Types Editor.
- In the Properties window, select the AppMappings property. Click the Ellipsis () button to open the Application Mappings dialog box.
- Select the mapping for the extension specified in the error message, and click the Edit button to open the Application Extension Mapping dialog box.
- Click the Browse... button to open the Select Item in Project dialog box.
- Choose a folder that contains an executable file, and select the executable file.