Date and Time
Visual Studio .NET 2003
MFC supports several different ways of working with dates and times. These include:
- General-purpose time classes. The CTime and CTimeSpan classes encapsulate most of the functionality associated with the ANSI-standard time library, which is declared in TIME.H.
- Support for system clock. With MFC version 3.0, support was added to CTime for the Win32 SYSTEMTIME and FILETIME data types.
- Support for the Automation DATE data type. DATE supports date, time, and date/time values. The COleDateTime and COleDateTimeSpan classes encapsulate this functionality. They work with the COleVariant class using Automation support.
What do you want to know more about?
- Date and Time: General-Purpose Classes
- Date and Time: SYSTEMTIME Support
- Date and Time: Automation Support
- Date and Time: Database Support