Look In Dialog Box
Allows you to select specific files or folders to include in the current search, as well as the order in which the files and folders are searched. This dialog box is available when you choose the Ellipsis button next to Look In in the Find in Files and Replace in Files dialog boxes.
- Indicates the folder or drives where the files and folders listed in the Available items box are located. Use ALT + P to move up one level in the folder hierarchy.
- Available items
- Lists the files and folders available in the path specified in the Browse box.
- Show files
- When selected, indicates that the Available items box displays files in addition to folders.
- Moves the selected files or folders to the list entitled Items to look in. Only the items that appear in the Items to look in list will be added to the Look in list.
- Removes the selected files or folders from the Items to look in list.
- Move up
- Changes the order in which the files and folders are searched by promoting the selected file or folder.
- Move down
- Changes the order in which the files and folders are searched by demoting the selected file or folder.
- Items to look in
- Lists the files and folders that have been added from the Available items list. Only these files and folders will be included in the current search.