Design Considerations for Interoperation
.NET Framework 1.1
This section provides design-time considerations that can enhance the transition between managed and unmanaged code.
In This Section
- General Considerations
- Describes the differences between managed and unmanaged programming models.
- Building COM Components for Interoperability
- Describes design-time interoperation strategies for COM components.
- Building .NET Framework Components for Interoperation
- Describes design-time interoperation strategies for .NET Framework components.